Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A Christian Girl's Letter to Women: Why Are You so Mean to Me?

  



Stop side - eyeing me .

 I don't even know you, how can I not like you?

Why do you look at me as if I'm your enemy? Can we smile at each other?

Instead of examining me, searching for flaws and something to laugh at

Why can't you compliment me ? Why can't I compliment you?
Why do you look at me as if I'm in competition with you?

Is it to get his attention? You don't like me because of his attention?

No? Yes?

Well, why do you easily make friends with guys?

All he has to do is look your way. But what about me, your sister?

You can't trust females? Oh, but you can trust guys? After all they've done to
you? You don't have to make me your enemy, we don't have to fight each
other. How about we stand together, fight together, grow together, cry together?


I don't want you to wish you were me or wish you had my life.


I want you to be happy with what's yours.

No one can take your purpose away from you. Sis, I'm telling you the truth.

Does it feel uncomfortable that I keep calling you sis? Would it feel more
natural if I threw some shade? But you're my sister and I don't believe that it

should be natural for us to hate each other. They sold this lie to us and we're
buying it everyday. But we forget to check the expiration date, on hate.

It's rotten. I don't want it. I won't fight you, your my sister

I'm just praying that you wakeup, so that you can be my sister too.

You CAN sit with me.

Love,


Ella.
OUR NEW EBOOK "BREAKING FREE AFTER A BREAKUP" IS OUT NOW!!
HERE'S THE LINK!: http://www.amazon.com/dp/ASIN  https://books2read.com/u/3LrB7D   


2 comments:


  1. It’s no secret that most men only want one thing, right?

    Well it turns out that’s not only wrong, but may actually be the root of many failed relationships.

    In fact, the one thing men are universally obsessed with...

    Is actually a feeling he’s been chasing his whole life.

    It’s an elusive combination of emotion and biological drive that’s rarely satisfied in life or love.

    ===> (The secret obsession that makes men fall in love) - (What men look for in “The One”) <=====

    And when you know how to satisfy this life long obsession...

    He will make it his life long mission to cherish and please you...

    And he will pursue your love to the ends of the earth.

    Here’s a video you won’t want to miss that shows you how to become your man’s deepest obsession:

    ===> (The most powerful emotion for men) - (Men fall in love with women who do THIS): <=====

















































    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in a really bad place emotionally because I had the suspicion my partner was cheating but I couldn’t confirm it. I reached out to a close friend who introduced me to the service of this smart ethical hacker at 'hackingloop6@gmail. com, the tech genius explained how he would grant me access to my husband's phone without any traces. Of course I was skeptical at first but I had to erase the doubts so I went through with the process and he delivered, giving me access to old texts and incoming texts on Whatsapp, Facebook, IG. He also got me into his email account and I was able to confirm my suspicion. I made the right call doing this because of the relief I felt afterwards. You can reach out to the tech genius via 'hackingloop6@gmail. com, for any hacking related services, his service is legit and affordable.

    ReplyDelete