Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Valentine's Day Weekend : David Surprises Ella with If I Ever Fall In Love



Valentine's Day Weekend : David Surprises Ella with If I Ever Fall In Love







This Valentine's Day Weekend
David: "I have some friends who want to meet you"
*group walks into the room singing *
Ella: I'm going to pass out now..

This was Surprise #1! You can hear David laughing while recording this video lol He really got me good! honestly one of the sweetest moments of my life , thank you for showing me that I do not have to degrade myself for a man to honor me. You go out of your way to remind me that I'm loved every chance you get and I appreciate you so much! 
And thank you to S - Factor of Tufts University , your voices numbed me... literally I couldn't move lol! 

*Other videos will be posted soon on our Youtube channel - David Ella ! Go on the channel and subscribe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment