Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My Boyfriend Doesn't Want to Wait Till Marriage to Have Sex (Trailer)





Hey guys! We're so excited to announce that we will be making blog videos starting February. Here's a trailer for the blog post "My Boyfriend Doesn't Want to Wait Till Marriage to Have Sex", expect the full video soon! Please let us know the topics you would like for us to discuss in our future videos, we understand that sometimes the written blogs can be a little long (sorry) lol. We hope you enjoy the trailer!



                                                     Jesus is crazy about you,
                                                               David & Ella

OUR NEW EBOOK "BREAKING FREE AFTER A BREAKUP" IS OUT NOW!!
HERE'S THE LINK!: http://www.amazon.com/dp/ASIN  https://books2read.com/u/3LrB7D 

4 comments:

  1. OMG yay! I can't wait for the videos you guys! And Ella, I'd always been thinking of you as someone I definitely wanna feature on my channel (:

    Can't wait for the series to start?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg let's do it!!! let me know when you're ready!

      Delete
  2. Loving the trailer! So so excited for this and for you both. Can't wait!

    God Bless & Stay Golden,
    Samuella ✨

    ReplyDelete